$12.99 — or subscribe and save 5% $12.99 — or subscribe and save 5%
One Touch UltraSoft Glucose Lancets have an ultra thin design that makes testing less painful. To minimize the pain of testing, change the lancet after each use to ensure the least painful puncture. OneTouch Ultra Test Strips are covered at the lowest co-pay by more health plans than any other test strip on the market. The UltraSoft Lancets work in just three simple steps, and compatible with all OneTouch, Penlet, and OneTouch UltraSoft brand automatic blood samplers from Life Scan and most other blood sampling devices.
- Additional information
Wash hands with soap and warm water. Dry well.
- Load lancet into lancing device and twist off protective cap.
- Choose a spot on the right side of a different finger each time you take a blood sample.
- Follow lancing device manufacturer’s instructions for obtaining a blood sample. Eject lancet from lancing device and snap-on safety cap before discarding. Change lancet after every use to ensure the least painful puncture. Lancets become dull and painful when re-used.
- 100 Sterile OneTouch UltraSoft Diabetic Lancets, 28 gauge.
- Lancets become dull and painful when re-used, make sure you change them after every use to ensure the least painful puncture.
- Ultra Thin Design minimizes scars and marks on fingertips.
- For use with all OneTouch Penlet and OneTouch UltraSoft brand automatic blood samplers from Life Scan, and most other blood sampling devices.
Manufactured by Life Scan